Executive Vice President Michelle Kreutzer is the main contact for all the opportunities listed below, unless otherwise stated. Michelle can be reached at 412.264.6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase brand awareness by sponsoring a Chamber event. A variety of levels of sponsorships are available to accommodate your budgeting and marketing needs. Sponsorship benefits can include:
- Prominent signage
- Display tables
- Logo display on promotional materials
- Logo display in event program
- Reading of your business description at event
Print Advertising is available at very reasonable rates in the Chamber's print publications:
Membership Directory - This black and white, spiral-bound booklet is printed annually and includes member listings and ads. It is a great way for members to keep members at the top of their radar for their business needs.
Annual FlightLine Magazine - This full-color, magazine-style newsletter includes upcoming events, members news, Ambassador news, features, professional development articles, leadership profiles, and much more.
Event Programs - Signature events present you with the opportunity to advertise to everyone in attendance. Plant an ad in the program, which will be in everyone's hands.
GoChamber Mobile App – This app, available for free on iPhone and Android devices, is an interactive resource for those who live in, work in, shop in and enjoy the communities the our Chamber serves. Your listing will provide users with all of the member’s contact information, such as web address, web links, social media links, deals, specials, events, etc. to all of the app subscribers.
Online advertising is an affordable and practical marketing tool granting you exposure to more than 100,000 website visitors and 2,000 active contacts on the receiving end of our e-blasts.
- Enhanced Business Directory Listings provide added exposure in the Chamber's online Business Directory by including your logo and a 50-word business description.
- Member Deals & Happenings is a bi-weekly email advertisement of both special deals and events that your business may be offering.
- Member Spotlights are right-column advertisements in the Chamber's weekly email blasts. These spotlights are available on "Standard" or "Premier" levels.
- Standard Spotlight: Link to Website, Link to Flyer, 25-Word Copy
- Premier Spotlight: Logo, Link to Website, Link to Flyer, 50-Word Copy
- Website Banners are available on the Chamber homepage and internal areas of the Chamber website.
Many of our events match up two of the most requested services: networking and the opportunity to exhibit. Meet people you have been looking for while you show off your products and services.
Exhibit opportunities are available at these events:
- Breakfast Briefings
- Women's Interest Network (WIN)
- Legislative Breakfast
- Annual Celebration of Excellence
- Summer Gala
- New Member Mixers
- PILOT Mixers
- Golf Outing
Invite business professionals of the airport area to your place of business by hosting a BizBlast@Noon, an intimate networking lunch where attendees can "Go Beyond the Business Card."
Networking opportunities abound at the Chamber. Every event and program we host provides the chance to meet and build relationships with fellow members of our business community.
Be a blog contributor and position yourself as an industry expert while supplying Chamber members with market-specific content they can value.
The submission process is simple:
- Read through our Blog Policy
- Submit your write-up to Communications Specialist, Allison Franz at email@example.com
List your company's upcoming events in the Chamber's online Community Calendar for no fee with a simple submission process.
Speak at a PAACC Education Series seminar and share your expertise with fellow members. Guest speakers have the opportunity to position and reaffirm their industry expertise while enjoying the outreach benefits that coincide with seminar advertising and promotion.
For more information about speaking opportunities, please contact Member Services Manager Susan Hovanec at firstname.lastname@example.org.