This role is essential in assisting with the effective completion of graphic materials for all sites, existing and proposed, being presented, and considered by Senior Executives. Each potential location goes through a series of stages that consist of preparation and manipulation of various materials which explore each site, which includes Real Estate Committee Trips and Meetings. Once sites are approved by the Real Estate Committee, Lease Exhibits are prepared. These exhibits are important to the execution of the lease and need to be very detailed in order to identify key components as discussed during the lease negotiation and directly referred to in the Lease. In addition to the materials being prepared for the existing or potential sites, this role also includes effective coordination on the exterior elevations that must incorporate specific code or Landlord design requirements, while still maintaining DSG’s prototypical elevation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and assist with the Executive Real Estate Committee Trip packages by creating and manipulating all graphic materials and exhibits.
- Prepare and assist with the Executive Real Estate Committee Meeting packages by creating and manipulating all graphic materials and exhibits.
- Prepare all graphic Lease Exhibits for each site that is REC approved, which is essential and necessary in Lease Execution
- Various other design functions and ad hoc requests
- This role requires excellent time management skills, self-motivation, manage expectations with proactively setting deadlines, skilled in software required to complete tasks and carry out responsibilities and agility to maneuver between various projects as necessary.
- Corresponds with architects, both DSG and LL's, to coordinate exhibit preparation, works with Store Planning on proposed and existing store layouts in order to complete exterior elevations and making assumptions and decisions based on best practices and prior approval on certain lease exhibit components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, and/or Marketing
- MUST HAVE extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledgeable of CADD and AutoTurn
- Ability to multi-task, start & stop projects at any given time
- Ability to handle themselves with middle management
- Willingness to work under pressure and tight time frames
- Knowledgeable of interpreting retail floor plans