The Center for Creative Opportunities (CCO) in Coraopolis is now hiring for full time Direct Support Professionals to assist individuals attending the program. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and we are closed on all major holidays. Overtime is not required through this program but employees do have the opportunity to pick up overtime shifts through our Community Living Group Homes department.
Qualifications include a high school diploma/GED, valid PA/OH/WV driver's license with an acceptable driving record, reliable means of transportation and the ability to lift and transfer without restrictions. Experience is not required!
A two week (80 hours) training is required at the start of employment for all positions.
All training is paid.
- $13 / hour
- $13.25 / hour at 6 months
- $13.50 / at one year
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
- Outstanding Attendance
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Individual or Family Health Insurance (CIGNA) OR cash payout option
- Health Savings Account (packaged with Health insurance)
- Individual or Family Dental and Vision Insurances
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off/year (increases with years of service)
- 6 Sick Days/Year
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
Interested candidates should apply directly online: PFQ.org
Rather call to schedule an interview? 412-446-0776!
Have a resume? Email to Careers@pfq.org
Partners For Quality, Inc. Corporate Offices
250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks (Robinson Twp), PA 15136