The Walden Senior Citizen Center in Robinson Township is now hiring for full time Direct Support Professionals to assist individuals attending the program. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and we are closed on all major holidays. Overtime is not required through this program but employees do have the opportunity to pick up overtime shifts through our Community Living Group Homes department.
Qualifications include a high school diploma/GED, valid PA/OH/WV driver's license with an acceptable driving record, reliable means of transportation and the ability to lift and transfer without restrictions. Experience is not required!
A two week (80 hours) training is required at the start of employment for all positions.
All training is paid.
- $13 / hour
- $13.25 / hour at 6 months
- $13.50 / at one year
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
- Outstanding Attendance
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off/year (increases with years of service)
- 6 Sick Days/Year
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Paid orientation and training (Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, etc.)
- Free parking
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Cell Phone discount (Verizon)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Fax resumes: 412-446-0749
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Rather call to schedule an interview? 412-446-0776! (this is for DSP postings only)
Follow us! Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies are an equal opportunity employer