Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering consulting firm. We're located in Robinson Twp. and have a beautiful campus outfitted with a walking trail, outdoor volleyball court, garden area, outdoor conference rooms and a fire pit. We also offer many programs that help create a work like rhythm like vehicle detailing, gym memberships, dry cleaning, meal delivery, and more! We promote and invest in professional development and will help you achieve your goals. We work hard but have fun while doing it! JOIN OUR TEAM!
This role will be responsible for:
- Maintain efficient operation of the Gateway Information Technology network.
- Perform routing, firewall / ACL configuration work (Sophos\Cisco)
- Provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance and operations support
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products.
- Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems and servers for performance and security related issues.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, logging problems and documenting fixes.
- Installation of desktops computers, desktop imaging and software installation.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in person requests for assistance from users experiencing technical problems
- Manage Microsoft Online Services solutions (Office365).
- Support Nutanix virtual server environment.
- Recommend tools, processes, and methodologies that support global risk reduction.
- Support AWS server environment.
- Test and identify network/system vulnerabilities
- Backup Administration.
This opportunity requires:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience required.
• The candidate should have good communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills. Knowledge of computing and computer network (LAN/WAN) hardware, software and peripheral equipment is necessary. Experience with all aspects of systems administration (AD, Group policies, Mail, Virtualization, Backups) and phone system administration.