Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or email@example.com
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Business Intelligence Developer
Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering consulting firm. We're located in Robinson Twp. and have a beautiful campus outfitted with a walking trail, outdoor volleyball court, garden area, outdoor conference rooms and a fire pit. We also offer many programs that help create a work life rhythm like vehicle detailing, gym memberships, dry cleaning, meal delivery, and more! We promote and invest in professional development and will help you achieve your goals. We work hard but have fun while doing it!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring reliability of generated reports and the processes that run the reports.
- The creation and maintenance of Data Standards, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Management and Data Security.
- Troubleshooting users’ report and database issues through Help Desk related to requests.
- Defining and documenting new business and technical processes and updating current documentation as needed.
- Successfully managing multiple project initiatives simultaneously.
- Identifying areas for technical automation and increased business efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Three years minimum related experience required.
- Capable of communicating effectively with all levels of employees and handling highly confidential matters with tact, sensitivity and discretion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Database Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
This opportunity requires:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Finance and/or related field required.