The HR Business partner will strategically partner with technical leadership at ConnectiveRx. Reporting to the VP, People & Culture, this role will work side by side with product and technical leadership to support change management initiatives, talent management, and employee engagement across the teams.
The position serves as a coach and consultant to leadership within multiple business units on human resource-related issues. The HRBP/HR Manager anticipates, assesses, and executes personnel-related needs of the business, and acts as an employee champion and change agent. S/he communicates needs proactively within our HR department and collaborates with business management to develop integrated solutions. S/he will deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives, values and culture of ConnectiveRx. The role manages HR Generalists and oversees administrative needs to support the organization. Works collaboratively with HR Teammates on projects and programs.
What you will do:
- Provides HRBP support by working with respective business leadership on the various stages of an employee lifecycle (i.e., workforce planning, recruitment, onboarding, coaching and performance management, employee development/training, compensation programs and off boarding); proactively develops HR solutions that support the business strategies and achievement of company objectives. Collaborates with internal stakeholders to plan and execute those solutions (i.e., recruiting, HRIS, benefits, comp, etc).
- Oversees and develops support team of HR Generalists who drive the tactical duties of the role
- Interprets company policies and practices to provide direction and counsel to members of the management team and employees using creative and practical solutions to proactively anticipate, prevent and resolve business issues.
- Assists leadership with recruiting efforts by helping to create job descriptions, interviewing candidates, and providing feedback during the hiring process.
- Provides guidance, and may support the development, revision and audit of HR administrative processes such as promotions and employee status changes.
- Collaborates with HR Team to plan, design and execute HR programs
- Coaches on talent management including: employee engagement, employee recognition, performance management, retention, and career development
- Training leadership team on various HR programs (ie, annual reviews, leadership best practices)
- Manages employee data integrity, creates and provides personnel reports for leaders (Dayforce, LOA, etc.)
- Collaborating with external legal counsel, talent acquisition, and leadership regarding foreign national sponsorship activity
- Other duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Preferred background in a fast-growing. tech/software, or healthcare/pharmaceutical setting - or experience supporting technical teams
- Knowledge of HR processes that make up the employee lifecycle such as recruitment, onboarding, coaching, compensation planning, performance management, discipline, offboarding
- Knowledge of employment laws across multiple states
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with HRIS and MS Office 365
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experience collaborating with strong personalities, with the ability to influence
- Experience with creating and delivering training, both in person and virtually
- Bachelor's degree required – preferably in Human Resources or related; PHR/SPHR certificate preferred
- 6 + years of full cycle HR Generalist experience required, at least 1 year of experience as a HRBP or in a similar, strategic role
- Previous experience in a multi-state/multi-facility business environment
- Experience supporting all levels of leadership, from supervisor to executive level
- Experience and understanding of visa sponsorship requirements and process
- Outstanding active listening and persuasion skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Strong strategic planning and problem solving skills
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere