Service Assistant, Red Lobster
At Red Lobster, we are looking for motivated, fast moving people! Our Service Assistants need to greet our guests, stay organized, seat our guests, introduce our menu features, and clean and reset tables. There is very good earnings potential for Service Assistants (SAs) at Red Lobster. Wages are partially hourly and partially tipped from our servers' sales. Average wages are approximately >$13 per hour.
What You Need to Succeed:
You can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our limited menu offers our best drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts. We are the #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the United States. First opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
- Skills to Make the Grade - Multi-tasking, listening and communication skills
- Take Pride in Your Restaurant - Celebrate EACH guest!
- Job Qualifications - Must be at least 18 years old and get R.A.M.P. certification before serving
- Desire to Help At our Busiest - This may include working nights, weekends, and holidays
- Perform the Physical Demands - Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, work under pressure, bend, reach, and stoop.
Please fill out an application on our website...RedLobster.com. If searching by city, choose "Pittsburgh" and apply to the Robinson Township restaurant TODAY!