At Red Lobster, we are looking for career minded, motivated, fast moving sales people! Our servers need to guide our guests through the menu, celebrate special occasions, and provide a seamless experience for each and every guest. There is great earnings potential for servers at Red Lobster. Take home pay of $1000 per week is not uncommon.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Skills to Make the Grade - Multi-tasking, listening and communication skills
- Take Pride in Your Restaurant - Celebrate EACH guest!
- Job Qualifications - Must be at least 18 years old and get R.A.M.P. certification before serving
- Desire to Help At our Busiest - This may include working nights, weekends, and holidays
- Perform the Physical Demands - Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, work under pressure, bend, reach, and stoop
You can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our limited menu offers our best drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts. We are the #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the United States. First opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
Please fill out an application on our website...RedLobster.com. If searching by city, choose "Pittsburgh" and apply to the Robinson Township restaurant TODAY!