Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Restaurant Team Members
Life’s too short to eat or work boring! We are an award winning, fast-growing, fast-
casual restaurant company looking for extraordinary team members to join us.
Striving to be the absolute best means working every day to transform the lives of
everyone who works and eats here. If you believe good food matters. If you're a people
person. If you want to sharpen your cooking skills and take pride in doing things right,
we want you on our team. Then we want to promote you because you're rocking it. It
would be a joy to work with you.
Quality of life is important to us. We are open 11a-8p daily (9pm on the weekends) and closed for major
Holidays. We offer a fun environment, flexible schedules, awesome pay, and benefits.
Come grow with us!
AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER HIRING FOR SEASONAL/SUMMMER POSITIONS.
We Offer Our Team Members:
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401K, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance based on eligibility
- Tips ($3/hr avg)
- Weekly Pay (Daily Pay also available)
- PTO (Vacation Time)
- Work-Life Balance. We close at 8pm (9pm on the weekends)! And we are closed for all major holidays.
- Growth opportunities - we promote managers from within
- Referral Bonus
- Free Shift Meals
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Caring for guests and helping them navigate through the menu
- Cooking, cleaning, and prepping for guests
- Striving for accuracy on all orders
- Ensuring your area/station is clean stocked and ready for service
- Properly handling cash transactions while maintaining an organized cash register
- Following all company policies and standards including safety and sanitation
- Cross training and participating in ongoing training and development
Team Member Requirements:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must represent our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Passionate about food quality and hospitality
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hrs a day
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to read, write, and understand English
- Basic math skills
- Able to perform additional duties that may be required