The LM position is a developmental position to prepare the individual for the Managing Partner (“MP”) position. The LM is responsible for assisting in the successful and profitable operation of a single unit store, including modeling the company’s mission, vision and values and leading the team to achieve expected results while working side by side with team members. Included in the LM’s primary responsibilities are training, developing and motivating Team Members to delight every guest. While in this position, the LM will learn all functions of the MP position.
PLEASE APPLY AT JOINCHOOLAAH.COM
WE OFFER OUR LEAD MANAGERS:
• 5 hours of OT per week.
• Hourly Compensation starting at $18/hr
• The LM is included in tip share. We average $2.5/hr.
• TOTAL COMPENSATION in the range of $50,000
• PTO10 days/year
• 401K, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Work-Life Balance. We close at 8pm! And we are closed for all major holidays.
• Growth Opportunities
Responsibilities of Lead Manager include (and not limited to):
• Motivate and inspire the team to delight every guest every time, creating raving fans, through a positive and enthusiastic approach,
and by recognizing and rewarding great performance
• Hold Team Members accountable for consistently meeting all quality, service and cleanliness standards
• Create a culture where open and respectful communication is encouraged
• Communicate clear expectations
• Lead and develop the team to achieve company objectives and operational excellence.
• Assist in conducting effective and productive management and team meetings to identify and impact areas of opportunity and
achieve continuous improvement
• Build effective relationships with peers and upper management partners, including senior leadership team members
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities for self-improvement
• People Development
• Develop and retain top Team Member talent for the store
• Support the maintenance of optimal staffing levels for the store
• Train and develop Shif Managers and Team Members in all areas of job responsibility
• Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to include performance reviews, monthly check-ins and daily
coaching with all levels within the store
• Recognize and address performance issues in a timely manner
• Achieving Results
• Assist the MP in the execution of the store business plan to drive results and achieve continuous improvement
• Deliver on key business drivers: Quality, Accuracy, Hospitality, Cleanliness, Speed of Service, Value, and People
• Consistently deliver top results in Secret Shop, Steritech, and Contact Reports
• Fully execute and follow all systems, processes and standards
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Open availability, 45 hours, 5 days
• Demonstrated energetic, enthusiastic and hands-on leadership style
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving & time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment