Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Join The Gateway Engineers, Inc. and experience an excellent culture combined with opportunity to explore project variation. At Gateway, our focus on career development will compress your learning curve and allow you to determine your future.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Field files and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Deed Plotting/Interpreting
- Easement & right of way descriptions
- Civil 3D/ Point adjustment, import/export
- Field Equipment
- Topographic & Utility Survey
- Construction Stakeout
The ideal candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- Ability to learn
- Execute tasks
- Problem solving
- Work ethic
- Work in team setting
- Critical thinking
- An Associates degree and/or related experience.
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor, or be willing to work toward obtaining licensure.