Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Project Manager (Land Development)
Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering consulting firm. We're located in Robinson Twp. and have a beautiful campus outfitted with a walking trail, outdoor volleyball court, garden area, outdoor conference rooms and a fire pit. We also offer many programs that help create a work life rhythm like vehicle detailing, gym memberships, dry cleaning, meal delivery, technology loan program, and more! We promote and invest in professional development and will help you achieve your goals. We work hard but have fun while doing it!
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- PTO and 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) match & 401(k) Roth and Profit Sharing
- Student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement
- Company paid professional society memberships & professional licensure registration fees
- Employee referral program
- Responsible for the quality of civil engineering work performed, client service, utilization of staff, marketing, reputation of the office, contract management, billing collection, and project profitability for civil engineering projects.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of civil engineering projects to ensure that goals or objectives of these projects are accomplished within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Establish work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of the project and arrange assignments for the project team.
- Initiate and review proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Visit project sites to review conditions as appropriate.
- Identify causes for revisions to projects and whether such changes are billable to the client.
- Ensure that the project team complies with the contract agreement as well as exercises rigid cost control to implement the approved design within established budget restraints.
- Inform the Principal-in-Charge of potential opportunities to market the firm’s civil engineering services.
- Knowledge of State and Municipal regulations, may obtain permit applications.
- Participate in interviews and presentations as applicable.
- Serve as a representative of the Company at meetings, presentations, and public hearings/reviews relative to assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proposal writing
- Development of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Water resources / Storm water management
- Site layout / Zoning analysis
- Grading/ Earthwork experience
- Design and permitting knowledge
This opportunity requires:
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- Prior experience in Project Management