Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering firm with a diverse group of clients across both the private and public sector. We are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
You will learn:
- Field work - capable of safely working outdoors
- Office work - general office tasks
- Basic software use - Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Sewer/storm line inspection
- Construction inspection
- Paving inspection
- AutoCAD (Civil 3D)
- Design/base set up in Civil 3D
Ideal personal attributes :
- Able to communicate with contractors and Project Managers on a day to day basis
- Work Ethic
- Ability to learn
- Ability to execute tasks and follow instructions/directions
High School Diploma or GED required.