Michael Baker International is seeking a Software Developer with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience for our greater Pittsburgh, PA area location. This is a ground floor opportunity with career growth potential and the opportunity to contribute to growing an office while working on large, cutting-edge projects. The developer will be part of Michael Baker's Bridge Software Group. This group has been applying computer technology to the bridge area for state departments of transportation for over 30 years, using a wide range of programming skills.
- Work with existing asset management software code.
- Ability to work with a team of developers.
- Working with a database related to asset management.
- Working on a variety of bridge software projects.
- Managing the work for individual tasks.
- Writing user and system documentation.
- Degree from an accredited STEM program or relevant experience. Civil Engineering with a structural background preferred.
- Asset management experience.
- Bridge Asset Management experience, desirable.
- Bridge analytical experience a plus.
- Experience with Windows User Interface development a plus.
- Solid C# .NET programming skills.
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience.
- Understanding of source control concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Vue 3 or general computer graphics (a plus).
The salary range for this position is $80,7011 - $121,067 per year. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life, AD&D, short-term, and long-term disability
- Professional and personal development
- Generous paid time off
- Commuter and wellness benefits