Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Civil Engineer - Land Development
Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering consulting firm. We're located in Robinson Twp. and have a beautiful campus outfitted with a walking trail, outdoor volleyball court, garden area, outdoor conference rooms and a fire pit. We also offer many programs that help create a work life rhythm like vehicle detailing, gym memberships, dry cleaning, meal delivery, technology loan program, and more! We promote and invest in professional development and will help you achieve your goals. We work hard but have fun while doing it!
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- PTO and 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) match & 401(k) Roth and Profit Sharing
- Student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement
- Company paid professional society memberships & professional licensure registration fees
- Employee referral program
- Coordinate projects with clients, contractors, outside consultants, and firm staff.
- Perform engineering calculations and design using specialized technical skills, experience, and engineering judgement to transform concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications for public and private projects.
- Assist in the preparation and quality control of plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for projects.
- Provide project specific technical information to the Project Manager for incorporation into the project specifications.
- Perform plan drafting using CADD software.
- Visit project sites to review conditions as appropriate.
- Maintain and comply with state, federal, and local rules and codes.
- Maintain positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Serve as a representative of the Company at meetings, presentations, and public hearings/reviews relative to assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Water resources / stormwater management
- Site layout/ zoning analysis
- Grading / earthwork
- Utility Design and Coordination
- City of Pittsburgh Design and permitting experience
- SSA (In Civil 3D)
- Chapter 102 and 105
- Technical writing
- Sustainable design
This opportunity requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar field.
- P.E. a plus
- LEED a plus