Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Civil Engineer - Land Development
Gateway Engineers is a multi-million-dollar full-service civil engineering firm with a diverse group of clients across both the private and public sector. We are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Water resources / stormwater management
- Site layout/ zoning analysis
- Grading / earthwork
- Utility Design and Coordination
- City of Pittsburgh Design and permitting experience
- SSA (In Civil 3D)
- Chapter 102 and 105
- Technical writing
- Sustainable design
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Finds and Solves problems
- Good organization skills
- Presentation skills/ Public speaking
- Continual Learner (wants to learn and grow)
- Good social skills – effectively communicate with people in varying settings and industries (public and private)
This opportunity requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar field.
- P.E. a plus
- LEED a plus