The ACAA’s Executive Office Receptionist will report to the Executive Coordinator, Office of the CEO and assumes responsibility for greeting visitors and staff. In addition, the incumbent will answer telephones and support the Office of the CEO by performing routine clerical and administrative work.
- Act as the first point of contact for the C-Suite, greeting and welcoming all visitors and staff.
- Answer/screen telephone calls, take detailed phone messages, and direct them to appropriate team members.
- Maintain an up-to-date phone list for the CEO.
- Create and prepare work orders and invoices.
- Scan documents for electronic filing.
- Order office supplies for the Office of the CEO and maintain adequate general office supplies for the C-Suite.
- Reconcile expense reports for the Executive Manager, Office of the CEO, and the CEO utilizing Concur Expense.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including FedEx packages and express overnight mail.
- As needed, provides coverage for the Executive Coordinator.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO as assigned by the supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
The successful candidate for the role of Executive Office Receptionist will demonstrate the following key competencies needed in our culture:
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
Requirements to apply for the role of Executive Office Receptionist are:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a professional office setting.
- Previous customer service experience required.