Thank you for utilizing the PAACC’s online resource for posting your open positions for your company. If you have any questions at all about how our job board works, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want to make sure your organization’s valuable resources are being used in the most effective manner. Call us at 412 264 6270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must Log in first to www.paacc.com/login to post your job openings. All postings will be reviewed and approved before it will appear on the job board. In most cases your opportunity is posted during the same business day.
Interested candidates must apply directly on Mascaro's webpage: www.mascaroconstruction.com/careers/job-listings/
Mascaro is seeking a Corporate Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As the first point of contact for employees, clients, vendors, and subcontractors that enter our doors, we are looking for a candidate who can provide outstanding customer service. This position will be responsible for administering and expediting administrative tasks in support of initiatives within Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations, and Property Management. The successful candidate must have a professional and pleasant demeanor, proactive work ethic, and the ability to multi-task in a visible workspace.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve all visitors
- Screen and route incoming calls
- Oversee mail and deliveries
- Maintain office supply inventory and purchasing
- Assist with corporate event logistics
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department throughout the entire talent lifecycle of an employee from recruiting to offboarding
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to departments, such as record keeping, reporting, meeting arrangements, and ordering catering
Founded in 1988 on the simple premise to do it right, the first time, Mascaro has grown to be one of the region’s largest contractors.
We live by the “Mascaro Advantage”. We are humble, hungry, and smart – not shying away from hard work and complex projects but tackling each one proactively. We outwork the competition and always do the right thing. We provide a family atmosphere, concentrating on the safety, health, and welfare of not only our employees, but also that of our clients and community.
It’s all about the experience; and at Mascaro, we deliver great ones. When you build with Mascaro, you build with the best.
- High School Diploma is required
- Two years in a client-focused, administrative or project management capacity preferred; experience within the construction industry a plus, but not required
- High proficiency with computers, to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); experience with construction software a plus
- Innate desire to produce high-quality work with a strong focus on detail and accuracy
- Aptitude to take direction, receive feedback, and work as a team player with strong planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Mascaro is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1+412-321-4901.