The ACAA’s Administrative Coordinator will report to the Senior Vice President, Engineering & Intelligent Infrastructure and assumes responsibility for providing administrative support, executing administrative tasks and duties, and maintaining confidential information. This role also provides administrative support to the Planning, Environmental, and Workplace Safety teams.
Here is how the Administrative Coordinator will help:
- Manage and coordinate daily schedule and appointments.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Answer telephone calls, takes messages, and arranges conference calls.
- Compose, prepare, and/or provide support for confidential correspondence, memorandum, letters, reports, agendas, notices, and presentations.
- Prepare, review, and organize administrative actions for agenda review, board prep, and Board of Director meetings.
- Arrange and manage complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries. Prepare expense reports related to domestic / international travel.
- Provide clear, accurate and up to date information and schedules regarding company projects to enable staff and performers to deliver them effectively and on time.
- Prepare and enter work orders and purchases through the JD Edwards system.
- Maintains an electronic document library through collecting, scanning, storing, and retrieving documents and drawings under the electronic document library system.
- Process consultant invoices and prepare invoice coversheets for the department;
- Monitor service standards and when necessary, direct corrective actions through notification process.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes and express overnight mail.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence and other records.
- Order and maintain supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance;
- Read and distributes incoming mail.
- Compose letters, forms and spreadsheets.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
The successful candidate for the role of Administrative Coordinator will demonstrate the following key competencies needed in our culture:
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of team work and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships