Getting the word out about business and community concerns and initiatives is a top priority of The Chamber. Through a variety of communication tools and channels, The Chamber makes sure that critical information is distributed in a timely and effective manner.
- News Archive: View the latest press releases, general and member news, and updates on Chamber events, programs and activities.
- Print Publications:
- Membership Directory – released in the early part of the year, you’ll find a listing of fellow chamber members and business categories to assist you the next time you’re looking for a product or service. Be sure to do business with fellow chamber members!
- The Official Restaurant and Entertainment Guide
- Airport Corridor Map
- E- Publications:
- Hot Deals – Kick awareness up to the next level by offering a “Hot Deal” online! We’ll shoot out links to your special offer (over 3,000) in an email blast. Your offer will appear online for 60 days. You provide the artwork, and we’ll get the word out. Deal must be received by the 20th of the month prior to distribution. Discounts available for multiple offers which are sent out every other month.
- rE-Minders – Wonder no more about upcoming venues to network, exhibit, or get the latest information. The bi-weekly “rE-minder will help keep you in the loop about upcoming Chamber programs and events. Delivered directly to your email box, the “rE-minder” will arrive every other week with fresh updates and opportunities to grow your business! Avoid sending these important notices to spam by adding the Chamber to your “safe sender list.”
- The Chamber Advantage - We want to make sure you and all of your employees take advantage of the full range of Chamber member benefits, services, and affinity programs. Each month you’ll have an opportunity to learn more about how to take advantage of these exclusive programs designed just for YOU!
- Membership Matters – Whether it’s Milestone Anniversaries, welcoming New Members, recognizing our Ambassador of the Month, Ribbon Cuttings, or announcing your newest employee, this is the place to look each month where The Chamber gets the word (and some great photos) out.
- Sound bytes of information from recent forums or educational programs are available to you. Click here to view.
- Social Media:
- Join our Facebook Page…follow us on Twitter…get LinkedIn…view our videos on YouTube. We’re there, helping you get there as well.
To get the information you need most, contact the Chamber at 412.264.6270.